Monday, January 16, 2006

Moving and Rice Cereal

I was glad to see monday after a weekend of moving our book collection to the new house. I once accused my mother of decorating with books, and apparently the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. The kids books are neatly arranged in their bookcases. This was all thanks to John's parents and their nine passenger wagon big enough to hold some awesome IKEA book cases that are five feet wide and square. They spent the whole weekend driving back and forth between the cow town and the new town (13 miles). Now our old house is echoing. In two weeks we'll make the big break and start sleeping over there.

Thank you to the one person who responded to my delurk post. ONE. I saw a similar post on a very popular site got 419 responses. What the heck. It is obvious that I am unpopular. Nah, I do this for me. And the grandmas. And the friends. And for Monica, the one nice stranger who piped up.

John just ate a tiny bit of rice cereal. He rejected it last week 100% when it was mixed with formula. I tried breastmilk and he only halfway gave me the yucky face. One would think it would take more food to support a twenty two pound sugarlump, but, then again, I am generally starving.

No comments: