Thursday, July 21, 2005

Troll Patrol

I think I would just like to sleep until September. As if my frequent potty stops aren't enough, Ella wakes up several times a night with random commentary. Last night she woke up to say, "Yellow Squash". She has also been talking about trolls a lot, and has John on troll alert when she goes to bed each night. These are the same trolls in the Three Billy Goats Gruff....ie..."mama, what is a plank?" All the windows and dooors must be closed and the grownups have to keep their eyes open. She also feels that I'm not holding up my end of the troll patrol because I can't run as fast as I used to.

I've been talking about her making a birthday card for Aunta Shelly, but nothing she has constructed would actually fit in an envelope. She is mostly interested in putting up the flag on the mailbox in order to post something.

One hour until swimming lessons, and we need to track down a large stack of library books.

No comments: