Wednesday, July 27, 2005

There is a crib in my house...

...and now Ella wants to move back into a toddler bed. This actually would work if there was a place to put her big girl bed. Her room looks like a bedstore. I think we have to take off the door and put up a curtain because the door won't even shut. She is POed at the whole sharing a room idea at this point, but that's just tough. Gonna happen.

We are officically out of space for any more toys. If something comes in, that means something has got to go out. She doesn't need another hat, pocketbook, or hair accessory until she is ten. We are maxed out on bears and stuffed guys, and there are so many doll babies that she can't remember their names. Ella just got her third bookcase, quite an achievement at 3. I think I was in my twenties.

2 comments:

The Daily Gus said...

Put away the guitar, sally! :)

Ellamama said...

exactly,....or get out a very tiny violin.