Saturday, July 02, 2005

Talking Outfits

If only my camera was here. Ella took off for the farmer's market this morning wearing: a pink leotard, long pink tutu, gold wings, purple headband, celedon asian style purse, white gloves, white eyelet bobbysocks, and sparkly red maryjanes. I'm picking up my camera on tuesday.

I've vacuumed and mopped and taken a shower, and I'm ready to go back to bed. It is steamin' outside, and I can't get motivated enough to clean out the living room closet. I'm going to set up the changing table in there with lots of kid storage on the shelf above and beside. Ella can keep toys in there to minimize the crazy clutter in her room.

She is in a spilling phase. She is somewhat helpful in cleaning up, but she spilled both courses of her breakfast on the floor. Makes one miss the high chair days.

Maybe John will hook up the AC today, and maybe we can go for a drive to look at the house in town and the Shawsville Pike house.

No comments: