Wednesday, October 25, 2006

spotty orange was a grandaddy longlegs

Big C stepped on spotty orange and he subsequently died, albeit not immediately. Big C was in big playground trouble. Five kids whispered one to another, " C is a poo-poo head." Ella said it out loud and got in trouble. No longer the line leader, she had to go to the back of the line. Sharry made her tell me about it in the car. I do admire her passion for spotty orange and her desire to avenge his death, but we just don't say poo poo head in our family. I took away her TV priviledge until monday, i.e. the hotel in Savannah.

Red got her almost five year old ears pierced today and Ella is flaming jealous. We told her a while back that she could get her ears pierced when she was of a certain age, maybe nine or twelve. I can't even remember right now. I'm sticking. Why do girls want to be friends with a mean girl?

I need a walk in some fresh air. I think we are going to Pandapas.

2 comments:

Sally said...

i think i got mine pierced when i was 10 or 12. is red's mom going to clean her ears every night for her? i don't know why girls like to be friends with the mean ones. usually they're more exciting. i think i'm just growing out of that now.

Ellamama said...

So she has thirty more years of befriending the mean girls. It is an odd alpha girl battle that I neither want her to win or lose.