Saturday, April 15, 2006

secular humanist town egghunt

Ella loved the scramble to gather eggs at the playground today. She saw friends, ate chocolates, jumped inside a giant inflatable caterpillar, and played on the playground. John slept in his new mei tai baby carrier most of the time. I'm overwhelmingly recommending it, especially for a big baby, and mine is weighing in at 23 pounds 6 oz at eight months. I got it here, and am looking forward to being able to wear him at some music festivals this summer.

I left both kids with John this afternoon and went out for a haircut and some shopping. By the time I returned they had consumed the better part of a chocolate bunny and watched a movie.

Ella helped me make tofu lasagna for dinner. I still used some cheese but made the filling out of tofu, spinach, garlic, and herbs. I made two little casseroles, so while the rest of this town is eating ham tomorrow we are having...leftover tofu lasagna. ( I was in the store today and there was a big crowd in the ham section.)

Click to Flick more egghunt pictures.

No comments: