Monday, August 01, 2005

Ten Days or Less

I realized that at this point in my previous pregnancy that Ella was going to be inside for 31 more days. That just wouldn't work here. Today marks 37 weeks (full term today!) and E was born at 41 weeks, 1 day. She had been served her eviction papers and would have been induced the next day. HHmmm. How much more could she have weighed?

I had contractions all weekend, but nothing that progressed or changed. John was having one of those stress colds....sudden armpit pain when I thought my water broke yesterday morning. He had to take a nap and fret over the uncut grass. The sun came out later and that grass did get cut. He keeps wailing, "but I need another week". He might get the week, he might not.

Every piece of clothes not on our bodies is clean. The fridge is clean. John was asking Ella if she had any questions or worries about baby John coming home. Her question...."What are his television priviledges?"

No comments: