Thursday, August 25, 2005

Click on it!

"Click on it" is Ella's answer to all computer woes. She just wishes she was more adept at letters so she could type in pbskids.org by herself. That would just set her free. She recently found the colonial williamsburg site for kids and now wants her own corset. Well, Christmas is coming.

In case you don't know, click on a picture in the blog to get to my Flickr photos. I'm going to try to put all my pictures there and get them organized somehow. The move to digital is dangerous in that the pictures seem to exist in this netherworld. Since John was born I got out all of Ella's albums and realized that I hadn't put a single picture in a book since her last birthday. One of my first trips out of the house with the baby was to Target to get two nice scrapbooks for them and to print a hundred photos off of my camera that I've been saving since last November. J also fixed our printer that has been down for, oh, a year. E has been printing pages from Seven Little Monsters to color. We'll never have to buy a coloring book again.

1 comment:

The Daily Gus said...

i'm thrilled with all the new picture posts. HOORAH, Flickr Pro! :) xoxo