Monday, February 04, 2008

in case you were wondering

My lack of posts comes down to one simple fact. I can't stay awake. Ella and John go to bed at seven thirty, and I walk downstairs, brush my teeth, walk back upstairs, and go to bed. I have no choice. I have been asked what it is like to be pregnant at almost forty two, and all I know is that it is taking a lot of sleep. Food, on the other hand, is a little less interesting. I gained, lost, and gained and am now hovering at my exact pre-pregnancy weight.

Ella says that when she is eighteen she is changing her name to Mattie.

1 comment:

Odelsa said...

WShen I was a little girl I always pretended to change my name. She is cute!

I agree with you about the sleep. I can sleep all day and still feel exausted. Pregnancy is difficult and I'm glad you are doing well. even if the weight gain is not consistant.