Sunday, February 10, 2008

going out

John and I are going to Floyd to see the WIYOs tonight for an early Valentine date. Grandmarie is keeping the children, and we are spending the night in the country. I'm asking myself how in the world I'm going to stay up for the show.

My OB visit was pretty uneventful this week. Little John pretty much stole the show when he rolled in with a doll stroller full of his little buddies and books. He was so funny pushing it through the hospital. I knew the doctor had a patient in labor, and I thought we might have to wait. I've gained six pounds and my sore veins in my leg aren't a huge deal. He said that I shouldn't sit still for more than an hour, but how often does that happen. He looked over my last ultrasound and noted that we didn't have any pictures of Ruby's face or hands, so I am scheduled for a 4D ultrasound next month. Those 4 D pictures are almost too clear, and I'm thinking that the kindergarden class will really love them. I have my first gestational diabetes test in four weeks too. I take the test a few times since I had GD with Ella, and I would really like to have a smaller baby this go round.

1 comment:

Odelsa said...

The 4D pictures are a bit freaky but Oh so cute!!!! It's really fun to get that ultrasound done, it gets you more excited. Good luck with the test and I'm glad you gained some weight. Yeah, I'm not the only one. Is fun to have pregnant people around you. Best wishes!