Friday, December 10, 2010

Ruby Claus


Ruby Claus, originally uploaded by ellajohn.

Thank goodness for friends with cameras because it certainly is hard to run around without a one. Can you believe that this was just a spur of the moment in my friend Donna's kitchen? Her son left his little Santa suit perfectly arranged on the floor in front of the christmas tree.

Donna has been hosting a crafting day each monday, and the waldorf dolls I'm making have, for the most part, been made at her kitchen table or living room floor.She also showed me how to make an Enchanted Broccoli Forest.

John and I are sitting in the midst of a major home renovation. We are sitting on the sofa in the middle of the living room. The fridge is plugged in right behind us, as well as the stove and the toilet. We have a new kitchen floor, and by tomorrow night we'll have new floors in the living room and dining room.

1 comment:

Obaitori said...

My goodness, this is a masterpiece!