Wednesday, January 06, 2010

rubymama


rubymama, originally uploaded by ellajohn.

So, it may be the sixth of January and I have yet to lay down some new year's resolutions. I'm cooking them up in a a pot. Maybe I'm waiting for this tree to come down or my toes to warm up. It is going to be out with the old and in with the new.

I'm thinking about thai cooking, christmas stockings , knit wits, the alphabet, curtains, ways to hide televisions, floor coverings, moving, tiny mittens, cursive, and exercise. I'm thinking about the people around me who are truly genuine. I'm thinking about positive energy, about religion, about Walt Whitman. Bach and beat boxing. I'm thinking about my littles, my partner, myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good things you've got going on there for pondering during these long cold winter days. My head is also swirling with thoughts and ideas but the only resolution that I am officially laying down is "In 2010 I will not let ANY bananas in my house get too far gone."

So I do indeed live under a rock - what are knit wits? beat boxing? Guess I better check in with my good friend Google.

Happy Lasagna-ing. Stay warm!!!