Thursday, June 05, 2008

black racer


black racer, originally uploaded by ellajohn.

Days that begin with serpents looking into the bathroom window are not the best.Originally he was clinging to the screen staring in. For the most part I spent the day making food for the children...over and over again. There wasn't much in the house and they kept asking for things that we didn't have. I will never run out of yogurt again. Ella mopped the floors leaving monsoon sized puddles everywhere, and then we opened the doors and windows and let in some unbelievably humid air. I couldn't get the air conditioner to come on. John would not go to sleep in his own bed. It goes on. I'm too pregnant to function.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I would have seen that and there would be a "For Sale" sign in my front yard. That would scare the crap out of me. He must be looking for some little critters for a snack!!! Hope the next little makes an appearance soon.