Saturday, April 05, 2008

The Eight Week List

1. paint bedroom. a great chocolate brown.
2 print photos on camera

4. fix closet doors
5. stitch 2 simple curtains

7. make leaf and bird mobile out of fabric
8. fabric wall art for children's room- leaves and birds

10. sew porch chair seats
11. wax bath and kitchen cabinets
12. John's photo album
13. Ella's scrapbook

15. spread mulch




20. Clean and organize laundry room.





Come on over! I honestly believe that I can do all of this before Ruby is born. I just need to start knocking them out, and I thought that posting my list here would be a nice kick in the pants.

I started the crocheted blanket yesterday and ended up working on it for seven or eight hours. John wanted to play outside so I sat in a lawn chair most of the afternoon. I'm addicted. I can take the blanket with me and work on it while John is napping before we work at the school. I haven't crocheted anything in decades so it took me a while to get the hang of it again. I kept accidentally decreasing by not chaining at the end and was making little pink triangles. I've already change my original pattern choice, but, well, it is just a square. The body of the blanket is the pale green, and the edging is either going to be a ruffled pale pink or pink crocheted flowers.

John just took the children to the farmer's market, so I have to go face my room and it's piles.

No comments: