Friday, April 27, 2007

girls


girls, originally uploaded by ellajohn.

We went to a big birthday party after school today. The whole class was there. Ella loved being at the big playground with all her school mates. The seventy five percent chance of rain turned into a beautiful sunny afternoon.

Later the kids and I went to the natural food store and the asian market for supplies. John was quite unhappy until he could ride in the little truck shopping cart. Ella was quite interested in the bucket of big squid. I got all my supplies for making appetizers for Sharry's party. Everyone seems to be making fancy food, but I'm making three kinds of hummus, traditional, roasted red pepper with smoked paprika, and a green one with spinach and cilantro. I'm going to make some homemade whole grain bread and buy some pita and baguettes.

Bone tired.

No comments: