Wednesday, December 06, 2006

some fruit for the woodpeckers


some fruit for the woodpeckers, originally uploaded by ellajohn.

The woodpeckers were at it again today. Life in a wooden house isn't always quiet. Ella was a bear today. She wanted to make 22 clothespin dolls for her class tomorrow..or a trillion million. I'm feeling a little beaten down by it all lately, the toys on the floor, the request to be a vegetarian who eats fried chicken, and the best quote of all from yesterday, "Do you know how much my mom hates plastic?" I know, she is five. No filters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The wreath is perfect!
I had the same kind of day with my two. Both were very tired after school and lunch at BK (Sprite and FF's!) and the Playroom! I think they have had too much Christmas already!