Wednesday, September 13, 2006

stats, just because I know

I took both littles to the doctor today for well-child checkups. Ella weighs in at FIFTY pounds and forty five inches tall, and John is twenty seven pounds and thirty inches tall. Ella got three shots, and John got four. Ella did not even cry; John screamed at the top of his lungs and will never look at that nurse again. We are all exhausted from the long days this week and last. ..School every day, lots of driving, ballet, play group, playground. Nothing too intense but just contantly moving.

Yesterday we went out to Newport to a Waldorf play group. The kids got to feed apples to cows, follow chickens around a garden and play in the sandbox. Now I want to live right there. Why am I always looking around for a new place to live? Every window had a view of the mountains. That and a chicken coop put it at the top of my list.

No comments: