Saturday, June 11, 2005

Saturday

My first goal of the day is to get Ella to bed at bedtime. She has been on a strange stay up late, early riser, late nap thing for three days. She is, however, very calm in the evenings since "play daddy " has been in Oregon. She was up at six today. URgggggggg.
We cuddled on the futon through Sesame Street, and I got another hour of sleep. Luckily, by noon she was yawning, and I made her lunch. She then slept for two hours. I'm on the road to an eight oclock bedtime.

She got a package from Granny in the mail with two nightgowns and a robe. Her first comment was, "now daddy and I can be robe buddies."

She is excited that daddy is coming home tomorrow and I have laid out a pathway to an exciting week. Monday she is going to the zoo with her friend Rory, and tuesday they have a lunch date for indian food. Wednesday is ballet day; thursday she has playdate with Owen, friday she meets Tomasso and Krystyna and spends the weekend at Granny's. There are a lot of "privileges" there, so she should be a saint.

We are going to do some chores together. Ella says she just just can't vacuum by herself.

No comments: