Thursday, May 16, 2013

inspiration

I want to make my own tea towels.

I could make some things out of old books. 

Who doesn't want to go to a Ladies Ladyslipper boozy tea party?

There are so many things I plan on doing once I start sleeping through the night again. Apparently I merely thrash, gnash my teeth, kick, and gasp through the night. Back in 2002 I started telling doctors that I was tired to the bone, and the anwer was always a brush off, "Oh, you have a toddler. All mothers of small children are exhausted." Really? I don't think so.

I have sleep apnea and am getting a CPAP machine in the in the next day or so.  {Monday} While waiting for that I've been using oxygen at night. It is loud and vibrating, but when I wake up I don't feel like my eyeballs are filled with weights. Apparently I'll feel even better with the CPAP.

It is liberating to know that I'm not crazy. And maybe not even lazy. {I think I'm always going to be a fan of sloth.}

No comments: