Tuesday, December 04, 2012

moustache and sarcophagus

Four days into December, and I need to get the advent stockings hung ad the candleholders washed.  I think we can get a tree this weekend and dive fully into the season. My friend Donna took beautiful pictures of the children, and I've been dying to post some, but the cards are being printed for mailing. I think I can safely show a hilarious one. Ella is making a moustache, and Ruby is pretending she is in a sarcophagus. That is just what a child needs to be thinking about while being photographed, right? I do love that my littles can be inspired by anything at anytime.

Ella has been doing more homework than ever before. She has had a three hour night, many two hour nights, and last night's epic five hour attempt to finish her essay for history night. Tonight she has to finish her display board for the event and work on her props.  Just to keep things wild, John has been "star of the week" in his classroom and has needed extra help getting his presentations ready. I'm ready for Friday already.

Come friday, it is all peace and simplicity from here on. We need candles and twinkling lights, ginger cookies, and Christmas Trolls.

No comments: