Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I'm 6


I'm 6, originally uploaded by ellajohn.
Ella's birthday draws to a close. We have been so busy celebrating that she never even opened her big gift from us, the vintage Fisher Price record player. She chose her birthday meal tonight, long noodles with marinara and garlic bread. John helped me snap a lot of fresh green beans so we had those too.
Ella got a big girl bike from her grandparents, a hot pink mountain bike sans training wheels, and she is well on her way to being able to ride a two wheeler. It is sturdy and safe, and they got her a new helmet and pads. She is ready to hit the local bike trails. I need to start jogging with the stroller I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Ella, truly an extra-special day, indeed. Hope it was a day filled with lots of treats and wonder.

Anonymous said...

This photo went on my wall of fame, she's so beautiful!! Happy belated Birthday Ella!!