Monday, January 15, 2007

bands


bands, originally uploaded by ellajohn.
I'm all caught up on the rubber band ball. I thought I was done, but then Granny sent more.
I have so many snippets on my mind that I can't write a coherent post. John has learned to "puppet". He is making so many connections every day. Today he played with the dinosaur puppet and then went hunting for the dinosaur book. He was desperate to iron, so Ella set him up an ironing board on the tool stand, and he ironed with the toy dustpan.
Ella's school is closing, leaving many children in the lurch for their final year of preschool. Mamas are rushing around trying to fill the void, but there isn't too much to fill the void with. I'm hoping there will be a new option, and I'd love to get involved in creating that option. Perhaps this is the perfect time for Smalltown to get a Waldorf style school.
Do you read Jennifer Mattern? You probably should. If you have any soul at all then you'll have to start reading her mother's blog too.

No comments: